PURE, impact and visibility for researchers (Dutch or English)
This workshop focuses on :
- managing your publications, activities and press clippings & your research profile via Pure.
- In compliance with the Green open Access policy of the RUG/UMCG, you will learn how to upload your post-prints and publishers final versions.
- easy creating and maintaining your CV with Pure.
- how to manage your personal profile, on the RuG staff pages.
- how to generate lists, overviews or reports of publications, or the department, Research Institute or Programm
- how to possibly improve your research visibility & impact
- Language: Dutch or English, depending on the participants
For any questions about this workshop, or about the use of Pure, contact Guus van den Brekel
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017
- 10:00am - 11:30am
- Entrance 24 (Triade building) room 6 LM4
Registration has closed.