EndNote (Dutch or English)
Language: Dutch or English, depending on the participants.
EndNote is the leading reference management software. This workshop helps you to get the most out of EndNote and make your research easier. You will practice the key features:
· Import references from international databases such as Web of Science or PubMed
· Organize and edit references
· Add full-text documents and annotate
· Cite While You Write in Word and thus using references in a correct way in your manuscript
· Choosing the right citation style in Word
· Share your references with others
UMCG-employees: To use EndNote you have to contact the functional network administrator of your department. He or she can add EndNote to your account on the network.
- Thursday, October 17, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Course room CMB
- Central Medical Library