Webinar: Search Strategy for a Systematic Review (English)
Webinar: Search Strategy for a Systematic Review (English) Online
Please register if you want to participate. The presentation will be shared with the participants afterwards.
Necessary prior knowledge: PubMed workshop or a similar level (a prerequisite is that you are familiar with setting up a search strategy with MeSH and field code [tiab] in PubMed).
Writing a review article is often the first step in many research projects. Systematic reviews need thorough, transparant and reproducible search strategies.
In this workshop you will learn
- what preparations are needed before starting a systematic review
- how to approach and develop a systematic search strategy
- tips to check and improve your search strategy
- how to translate a PubMed strategy to other databases
- what additional search methods are required
- how to document, save and report your search strategy
- where to find information about conducting and reporting systematic reviews
Target audience: UMCG staff and students
- Wednesday 19 May 2021
- 10:00 - 11:30
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.